As our world changes rapidly around us in the years to come, one thing we can be sure of is that it will be powered by electricity.We have a great company, selling electrical products, control systems and software that serve homes, buildings and industry.It is a wonderful place for creative, energetic people to build careers in our supply chain, branches, and advisory teams.
Thank you for giving us a look.
We are seeking a Returns Specialist to join our Rexel Automation team in Broken Arrow, OK.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
* Responsible for disposition of all vendor returns
* Responsible for all customer credits
* Filing of freight claims
* Work with vendor on shipment shortages and overages
* Maintain a current spreadsheet of all pending vendor and customer returns
* Customer service oriented
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Must be able to work efficiently with peers
* Must be organized and able to maintain a file system
* High school diploma or GED required
Rexel USA (A VEVRAA Federal Contractor), and its affiliated companies, is an EEO/Disabled/Veterans employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by law.