I measure my success as a Center Store Customer Service Clerk by the following:
- I strive daily toexceed my customers expectationsby providing a positive first impression, determining actual needs, delivering real solutions, adding value where I can, and leaving the customer with a lasting positive last impression. I know by following the Reasors Service Model, I do make a difference.exceed my customers expectations
- I respect my customer, and those I work with, and this empowers me to do my very best to deliver a quality customer experience for each customer, and to assist those I work with in doing the same.I respect my customer
- My fellow employees and I work to ensure that ourdepartment meets the high standardsset out for us, and that we deliver on every aspect of theReasors Value Propositiondaily.department meets the high standards Reasors Value Proposition
- I adhere to thegrocery departments merchandising plans and standardsso that my customer will find what they are looking for with ease, and will be excited and delighted by all the other possibilities available to them.
- My fellow employees and I followReasors policies and proceduresas we go about our daily tasks knowing that this creates a safe and secure place to work and shop.
- My safety, my customers safety and the safety of those I work withis my first responsibility, and by following the procedures in place, and using the training provided, I go about my daily business mindful I have control over my safety and the safety of others.My safety, my customers safety and the safety of those I work with
- I execute Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)Center Store Customer Service Clerk: What I Do, How I Do It, and Why I Do It As a Center Store Customer Service Clerk, this iswhat I do: Grocery Department Operations Replenishment & Inventory Procedures Merchandising and Sales Floor Standards Conscientiousness/Quality Orientation Problem Solving As a Center Store Customer Service Clerk, this ishow I do it: Building Relationships - Integrity - Cultural Enthusiasm - As a Center Store Customer Service Clerk, this iswhy I do it: Customer Focus - Supporting Reasors Mission Statement POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
No previous experience required.
Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
Adaptable to different situations and the ability to respond with flexibility to shifting priorities and rapid change.
Ability to interpret, understand and follow instructions.
Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
Moves, lifts, carries and places merchandise and supplies weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
Frequently reaches overhead and below the knees, including pushing, pulling, squatting, kneeling, bending, stooping, crouching and twisting with or without bearing weight. Occasionally required to climb and/or crawl.
Continuous repetitive motion with hand(s) and arm(s), such as grasping, gripping and turning.
Stands and/or walks continuously throughout shift.
Visually locates merchandise and other objects, at near and/or far distances, as well as verifies information, often in small print.
May be exposed to all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, ice and wind) as well as, inside work with variations in heat, cold, dust and humidity.
May be exposed to cleaning solvents or other chemicals.
May be exposed to latex, eggs, nuts, soy and wheat.