Driving with J.B. Hunt means consistency, guaranteed home time, strong miles, and a top-notch safety program. Join our team as a CDL-A driver and reap the benefits of driving for one of the most stable trucking companies in the nation! Call 1- or pre-qualify now.
Our over the road truck driving job details:
* Projected average earnings of $60,000- $65,000
* Top earners make $70,000
* More experience means a higher CPM
* Increased speed to 65mph in Adaptive Cruise Control
* Complete your orientation online via our Direct to Work orientation program!
* New 2018 Cascadia Freightliners available - completely incorporated by end of 2018
* Only 2 months of CDL A driving experience required
Our over the road truck drivers enjoy a strong freight base, plus the convenience of pre-planned loads and mostly no-touch freight. Riders are allowed for free and drivers can choose to enroll in our benefits package, including a company-matched 401k.
With opportunities available across the country, you can join J.B. Hunt today! Pre-qualify now or call 1- to learn more about J.B. Hunt truck driving jobs.
Candidates with past experience as Independent Courier Driver, Route Driver, and Truck Driver and that have worked in companies such as Day & Ross Transportation Group, Anderson Trucking Service, and Atlas World Group are encouraged to submit their application.
Associated topics: cdl a driving, choferes clase a, class a driver, company driver solo, company driving needed, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, over the road driver, over the road driving, regional driving route, tanker truck