Interim Healthcare is looking for qualified, compassionate On-Call Nurses
. If you're looking for a stable career
opportunity, look no further. We've been providing great jobs to great people for over 40 years and have more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity
makes us your perfect career partner. We offer free continuing education
courses - in a rewarding work environment.
The Nurses assures quality patient careand services are provided
to in home clients. Accountable for making decisions based on his/her educational preparation and experience in nursing.
Plans, organizes, directs and provides home health care to meet the identified needs of patients/families in accordance with Interim HealthCare Home Health policies and procedures, accepted standards of nursing practice and palliative care, and applicable law and regulation.
- Completes ongoing assessments.
- Initiates and develops a plan of care.
- Makes necessary revisions to the IDG plan of care.
- Primarily responsible for the coordination of care among IDG members
- Evaluates and coordinates the need for services.
- Facilitates the consideration of another level of care (i.e. inpatient, respite, continuous care.
- Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician
- Ensures that equipment, supplies, drugs and biologicals and other necessary items and services are available. Provides education and interventions to support the effective management of the patient's pain and other physical symptoms
- Provides education/instructions to the patient/family.
- Directs the services provided by and supervises the LPN/LVN, Hospice Aide, and Homemaker assigned to the patient/family.
- Completes accurate and timely documentation. Regularly attends Group meetings.
- Participates in on-call duties.
- Actively participates in the quality assessment and performance improvement (QAPI) program.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:Job Benefits
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a RN or LPN in Oklahoma. License is active and in good standing.
- One (1) year of Hospice care experience preferred.
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license if applicable.
- Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if assignment(s) include driving vehicle
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Tulsa
- Employee Type: Part Time
Associated topics: lead, licensed practical, licensed practical nurse, licensed vocational, licensed vocational nurse, med surg, mtp, nurse ii, nurse iii, nurses