Interventional Cardiology Position in Beautiful Oklahoma
Looking for an Interventional Cardiologist to join a busy multi-specialty group due to growth in the practice.
- Peripheral skills are a must.
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package is offered to include malpractice, health, life, and long term disability insurances; vacation; CME and expense allowance; and 401K retirement plan.
- Employed position.
- Shared call.
- 26,000 ft of State-of-the-art facilities: full service cath lab, 64 slice CT, MRI, free standing walk-in clinic, on-site X-ray,
- digital ABI, EEG/EMG, PFT, EKG, a full service accredited laboratory, Nuclear Lab, Echo Lab, Doppler, Vascular Studies,
- Ultrasound, Holter Monitoring, and cardiac rehab.
This well established and respected multi-specialty group provides services to a draw area of 300,000. Muskogee is in northeast Oklahoma where the Arkansas, Grand and Verdigris rivers meet. The practice is just 40 minutes from of Tulsa and 2 hours to Oklahoma City. There are many beautiful lakes, parks and steams in the immediate area with countryside very similar to that of the Mississippi River area. They have excellent public and private schools, as well as three four year colleges and two technical institutes. Their diversity of recreation and outdoor activities includes stunning parks, great fishing, boating, camping, hiking, hunting, and golf.
Associated topics: cardiology, cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, chf, electrophysiology, failure, heart, hhp, interventional, non interventional