An Oklahoma-based facility is currently seeking an anesthesiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 7 am - 3 pm with 1:5 call. You will see 2 - 3 cases per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include general and multi-specialty procedures. You will need to have an active OK state license for this position.
Get all the details about this job by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: OK state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7 am - 3 pm
- Call: 1:5
- Caseload: 2 - 3 cases per day
- Procedures: General and multi-specialty
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac