Join a non-profit hospital near Oklahoma City that is looking for a General Neurologist to establish a brand new neurology program in a non-profit, community hospital. They are an established stroke center with state-of-the-art imagine equipment including 2 wide-bore MRI machines, a brand new, 64 slice CT scanner, and a sleep disorder lab.
Enjoy a family friendly community with all the benefits of a large city close by. Many major chain eating establishments, golf, fishing, hunting, hiking. Very family oriented communities.
This position comes with a generous guaranteed salary with quality and production bonuses, hospital benefits, a retirement package with 5% matching, relocation assistance, a generous sign-on bonus.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.###.#### or send your CV to ...@comphealth.com and refer to JOB-2410399
- General Neurologist needed to start a new Neurology Group
- State of the art equipment and full mid-level support
- The hospital is a stroke center with tele-stroke capability.
- Generous guaranteed base salary with RVU productivity bonuses
- $20k/year retention bonus
- Retirement with 5% matching up to $16k
- 22 days PTO which increases yearly
- 1099 Independent Status is an option
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke