4714 E 46th St
OverviewIf you are a positive, energetic person looking for a career that offers an excellent compensation package and the chance for advancement, Braum's is the place for you!Position:
Shift Supervisor Minimum Experience:
1 yearAnnual Compensation:
$28,000 - $29,500Shift:
5:30 am - 3:00 pm ResponsibilitiesShift Supervisor's role:
Braum's leaders execute the company's brand strategy and promote its vision, mission and values, resulting in a great customer experience and maximized sales. By recognizing the importance of our people, we can strengthen the team's contribution toward unit goals being achieved.
- Teach, coach and provide leadership to the store crew members.
- Maximize store sales through customer satisfaction and food quality.
- Oversee the shift operations of Braum's food service function, grocery market and fountain sales.
- Actively participate in monitoring inventory and supply levels, kitchen equipment, safety and cleanliness as needed.
- Share in responsibility for ensuring that Braum's store policies and practices are implemented and followed accordingly.
Work days vary based on a rotating 3 week schedule with an expected 45 hour work week.Reports to:
Assistant ManagerQualificationsIf your work experience demonstrates the following traits/abilities we would like to hear from you.
- Customer focus.
- Work ethic with high standard for integrity.
- Positive approach to training, developing and interacting with all team members.
- Ability to build a successful team by building an environment of trust.
- Ability to adapt to customer and employee needs as well as store environment conditions.
- Can communicate effectively with leadership team members.
- Follow-up and follow through discipline.
- Initiate action and achieve goals.
- Organized, detailed and able to follow practices/procedures.
- Retail experience.
- High School - Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have valid Driver License
Braum's is an equal opportunity employer
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k retirement planning with company match
- Short-Term Disability insurance
- Paid vacations
- Product discounts and MORE!
A criminal background check and a job-fit assessment are required as part of the on-boarding process.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.