Job Description Oklahoma City, OKFull-timeSalary: $12.00 /hour A1 Staffing & Recruiting has SEVERAL Openings for one of Oklahoma s premier employers and we are looking for TOP TALENT Candidates and we are specifically looking for candidates who would like to build their career and grow with a terrific company.We are looking for candidates who have a background in MANUFACTURING. Auto body and Fiberglass is a big plus. Must have experience using power tools.The company offers very competitive benefits including 90% paid health insurance, 401K matching, uniforms, ST-LT disability, OVERTIME AVAILABLE, and life insurance. Our client is growing at a rapid rate!!OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- MUST have Stable Work History
- MUST be able to pass MEASURING TAPE TEST
- MUST have experience with Power Tools
- MUST be able to pass a Drug Screening and Pre-Employment ScreeningESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Detail parts by correcting minor defects such as scratches and marks left by mold or the assembly process to ensure a defect-free product.
- Assemble parts in an efficient manner ensuring all components are functional.
- Operate power and hand tools. Ensure proper tools are used for specific functions.
- Perform basic maintenance on all tools. Tools will be inspected regularly for adjustment or maintenance.
- Clean work area throughout the day to avoid causing a cluttered area.
- Strict Attendance Policy. Report to work as scheduled without tardiness, leaving early or absence, unless arranged for in advance with supervisor.
- Follow all safety procedures and wear personal protective equipment as required.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- Repetitive wrist/arm motion for extended periods of time.
- Good eyesight required for ability to see fine detail work.
- Perform work in awkward positions.
- Ability to wear respirator and protective eye wear.Pay: $12 an hour and $18 an hour for Overtime. Overtime is required and will work up to 60 hours Please apply on our website at: www.a1staffingok.com Company DescriptionSummary:A1 Staffing is an agency that specializes in meeting the demands for Light industrial, medical, government/state agencies, and administrative positions, offering temporary, professional placement, and contract personnel. A1 Staffing & Recruiting Agency Inc. is committed to providing our clients with the very best employment services. We are a personnel agency with high goals and expectations. We strive to be fair, honest, and professional in all our dealings.
Associated topics: construction, department of transportation, draft, draw, microstation, road, soil mechanic, structural analysis, superstructure, traffic